Wednesday 17 September 2014

Finally Mobile

In August I finally managed to complete a lifelong goal.  I purchased my own trailer!!! It is the best thing I've done in a long time.  The freedom it gives me is amazing.  No more making sure someone else wants to go to the same show, no more worrying about borrowing a trailer in emergencies.

Don't get me wrong, I have awesome friends who have been extremely kind and generous lending me their trailers but it was past time to buy my own. I found one I really liked for a steal of a deal and I was off to the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan to go pick it up.  


I bought a 2002 4H Featherlite.  It is exactly what I wanted, dressing room (where I put a mattress) has a stud wall, drop down windows and escape door.  I've slept in it a few times already and it is just so nice not to be sleeping in the back of the trailer.

The Purple Lemon meets her new road trip partner.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love Featherlites and the black siding looks great!

    ReplyDelete