Monday 25 August 2014

All The Cuteness!!

So I have become quite apathetic about blogging due to continued issues with the red mare.  At some point I will update on her but today I'd rather focus on the happy.  So without further ado I introduce to you Le Premieur SE (Sullivan), a 2014 RPSI colt out of La Bamba SE (Ritchie)
About 4 hours old!
 Sullivan is one of the first foals from Shimmer-E's lovely 4 year old stallion out of an Arab mare.  I'm very excited to announce he's all mine!  I was there shortly after his birth and signed the papers then and there.


He's going to the RPSI inspection on Sept 10th and there he will be fully branded.  He will also be dual registered half Arab.  I'm not sure I have any interest in showing on the Arab circuit but you can win blankets of roses so I'm not ruling it out yet!

My hopes are that he will prove to have the same attitude and work ethic of his sire.  The talent would be awesome as well!  For now he's just going to have to get used to being loved (read: pestered).
3 weeks old
3 weeks old

All the sleepies.

2 comments: